Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Vacation Essentials

Where are you off to this summer?
A simple dress, whether short or long is always a must for summer. It's easy to wear and versatile. Black is key, but a bold colour is always fun and that is what summer is all about!
Flat leather sandals work no matter your destination. They are easy to wear, and look good with almost everything.
Hats have really made a comeback. Whether I'm on the beach, travelling, or beating the heat in the city - I always depend on my straw hat. Plus they just add an instant cool to your outfit.
Just because it's day doesn't mean you can't add a little bling to your outfit. You don't need to add much...I think a gold cuff can compliment any outfit.
You already know my thoughts on a straw bag for summer - a must!
A fabulous pair of sunglasses will top off any look. Find the style that works best for you, right now I can't get enough of the cat-eye!

No comments: